Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Engagement Photos

M and T had some photos done about a week ago. We had to get some by the lake even though it was a wee bit windy. As I'm looking at this photo the beach was washing away in a small area next to T. hehe didn't notice that before.



Something a little different...does anyone have any comments on this?

After photographing T and M at two different locations I wanted to "drag" them to a third, they were willing to go so I was happy because I could get some shots like this. I love back lighting, its one of my favorite ways to photograph a couple at sunset.


4 comments:

tahnee said...

I love the one with the phone...pretty cool idea!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Great idea for the phone shot. Such an indication of the age we live in. Love the sunset backlighting, too!

Krista said...

Wow, these are great!! A MN fan

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of M and T! Every heart warming.