Thursday, April 29, 2010

My new high! (Besides photography)

I have found something else that makes me almost as happy as photography. It's flying! Of course I take pictures while flying...I went up with my cousin T yesterday and I was able to have him fly where I wanted and photograph the lighthouses in the area. I went for an hour and a half and only got the west side...shoot I'll have to go again! The weather was perfect for photographing shipwrecks on the bottom of the lake. Next time I'll be bringing my shipwreck map and photograph more, and my polarizing filter...I forgot it on the table:(This is one of my favorite spots to take a quick hike to on the 4th of July and swim
A lighthouse off the point.My beautiful home. It was so much fun to see from a whole new perspective.
One of the beaches I love to swim at in the summer.

T I hope you don't mind that I will be calling almost every month to fly. I have so many different places that I want to see from the air. I felt safe in your plane when we were flying but in the beginning when you were explaining how to fly the plane in the event of you passing out, or if we crash and the plane starts on fire how to climb into the tail and cut my way out of the canvas...I wasn't so sure I wanted to get in. I guess that's how you weed out the wimps! Thank you so much for bringing me and I will be calling...I want to get the east side, some of the lakes, a little south, some sunsets, trees with leaves, fall colors, snow, wolves, eagles, moose, people...you get the point.