Monday, May 17, 2010

Sneak Peek

This wedding was very special for me. K is a cousin on my fathers side and J is a 1st cousin on my mothers side and I introduced them last July. J and K had never met each other before July and when K, K, and I were on our way back from Maine we stopped at my aunts for the weekend. I wanted K to have someone to hang out with so I called J. The two hit it off right away! J even stayed until midnight...that's pushing it for him when he had to work at 6am. They talked for a while then started dating. J made many 500 mile trips to visit K.
Balloons YEA!
Mine and J's grandpa has an old Model A and J's parents had photos with one just like it when they were married so it was so much fun to have the car as a "prop" for J and K. All J needs in this photo is a cigar and a tommy gun...we had a gun but didn't want to take it out in a state park.

I love this suitcase!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun wedding!! Great photos too!
-Karen

Julie L said...

Cute, Liz! That middle one is a great shot!