Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My assistants wedding!

I have photographed over 25 weddings with K and was so excited to photograph hers. I was so happy to be able to give another one of my very best friends her wedding photos. It was a little stressful since K knows the ins and outs of a wedding day and she had high expectations. These are just a sneak preview of K and D's photos and I hope she checks them out and loves them. Just wait til you see the rest K! These first two photos are ones from when they first saw each other. We borrowed my cousins field in the valley and they turned out awesome!
This was also one of the easiest weddings I've ever photographed because K knew exactly what she wanted and her and D were so relaxed in front of the camera, just like their engagement photos, I was able to let them be themselves.
Since K didn't want to be my assistant for her own wedding we had our good friend H. K taught her everything she knew during B and E's wedding and H did a GREAT job on K and D's.
This last one is one of my favorites. I love that they are just in their own little world so unaware that I'm photographing them.

Thank you guys so much for letting me photograph such a special day for you. I'll wait to post more after you see them yourself. Enjoy this little sneak peak...The wall ones are my favorite so I'll wait to post any until you see them in person!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! It will be fun to see the rest of them! Heidi

Anonymous said...

I love them too! What a great day that was. :)
Kelly

Anonymous said...

We love them!! Can't wait to see the rest! -karen and dave

Pete/Heidi said...

I love these photos ~ what great memories of their big day!