Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breath of fresh air! Why I LOVE my job!

This wedding took place in August. N and T were some of the most carefree people I've worked with. The place that they wanted to get married wasn't an option because of the windy weather so a quick location change had to be done. (It was just a matter of moving about fifty feet to the right...so not that big of a deal) Some people would've been very upset but not N and T! Here's a few details.We were able to get some photos of them in the spot that they had wanted to get married at so that was a plus! After the ceremony we took the family photos and then headed to another location.N is finishing up law school so a few photographs in front of a local Court house was a unique way to make their photos special. I love when couples do different things like this.Then we headed to the beach. We had such a blast!I kept the seagull just for fun!N and T had rented two vans for the bridal party to travel in. So everyone was always together. On our way to the reception we stopped at a special location to N.
This is only a small glimpse into N and T's day. We also stopped at a jamboree and one of the drivers sang a few songs while the girls danced. Then came the reception. I did something totally different there...N had wanted a photo booth...so I made one. She had collected tons of props for people to have photos taken in. I left my assistant Wendy to run that while I photographed the other parts of the reception. I'll have to post those photos later! This was such a refreshing wedding for me because W had never shot a wedding with me and throughout the day she kept reminding be that I have the coolest job. People invite me to hang out with them on one of the most important days of their lives. Sometimes I forget to think about that! So THANK YOU N and T for sharing your special day with me and W, and THANK YOU W for reminding me why I LOVE my job!

No comments: