Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Elizabeth and Dave *I did not take these photos

I did not take these photos...because they are of me and my fiance'! My assistant K did our engagement photos and she is going to be doing my wedding! I am so happy that she is going to take on my wedding, I could not imagine anyone else photographing me and D on our special day! This first picture was actually taken by W, she is going to be K's assistant. K knows my style so well it's almost as if I'm taking my own photos...hehehe I love this one how she focused on the trees instead of us.

And this one...LOVE it.


K and W thank you so much for doing this half of engagement photos...more to come in a little while... I am so lucky to have you girls doing our wedding photography and I can't wait for May 14th to hang out with you, my fiance', and of course a couple of cameras!

4 comments:

Mary B. said...

These pictures are so cute! I'm excited for your wedding! This is the first one where I'm related to the bride AND groom. And it's kind of funny for me because me and Dave were buddies when we were little! :)

Kelly Abbott said...

Love the pictures, Liz! :) Looking forward to your big day!

Sarah said...

I love these pictures!! I really like the one where you are both laughing/grinning... SO cute. : )

Alissa said...

I am so excited for the wedding! Liz and Dave, you look so happy! These pictures are adorable! :) Good luck planning your big day! :)