Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A beautiful spring day in April

Two weeks ago I traveled to photograph this wedding. K got ready for the day at her parents home and I found this trunk and just had to use it for some of the details of the day. I loved her red shoes and flowers.
 K and J's first look.
 This was my favorite spot to photograph K and J. I just loved the brown for the background. K and J took a few hours to be photographed without the bridal party. I love when a bride and groom do this because lets them spend some time alone (of course I'm there along with my assistant) on a crazy busy day.


 After photographing the cat tails for almost an hour...hehe we headed into the woods. The sun started to come out and the wind died down. There had been rain in the forecast but we were lucky and it held off for the most part!
 Bridges! I love bridges! Plus the red brush in front of them...LOVE!
 K and J were so much fun to photograph and the wedding party was a hoot.

 Last stop in the park was by this fence.
 Someone brought this french toast from one of J "favorite" places to eat. It traveled 500 miles to make it to his dinner plate!
K and J thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day. It was such a fun and relaxing day for the first wedding of the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Elizabeth!

Mary B. said...

I wish I could've been there! I love the dresses...and shoes..and the french toast with the bill!