Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In November I did engagement photos for M and S. They were such a fun couple to work with and in April I traveled 450 miles to photograph their wedding and had SOOO much fun!
 I was very lucky to capture this moment between the two of them. You can just tell how much they love each other.
 M and the girls. It was supposed to rain and it had all day on Friday so we were so happy for the sun...or at least everyone else was but me...I like fog.
 S and his men.
 The shore of one of the great lakes made a perfect background.
 And a marina! I was so excited to get to photograph the couple at one of my favorite locations...water, boats, docks...who can not LOVE a marina.

You can just see the love between these two! I was so happy to be able to spend your special day with you. Thank you so much M and S!

No comments: