Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Winter Wedding

J and C are good friends of ours and I was so excited to be photographing their wedding. We started the day out at J's parents home and had a relaxing time getting hair done and visiting.
Her mother's room had perfect lighting!


The wedding was in January and it was quite cold. After a few photos outside J and C warmed up by the fire.

The guys said that it was not that cold outside when the girls were complaining about the temperature. I had the guys give their coats to the girls and were happy!


This was the first time I did something like this...I need more practice and less sparklers but with it being cold outside and three bridesmaids helping and a limited supply of sparklers in January I was having to work very quickly. Anyway I hope to perfect this someday! Thank you J and C for letting me try something new and also letting me hang out with you on your wedding day.

No comments: