Monday, October 15, 2012

L&S "happily ever after"

Wow! It's been a while since I did a post... been busy with life I guess!
But, here is one of my last weddings with my assistant W.
It will be sad to have her not with me and I will miss her, but we have had an amazing three years!
W's last wedding was the weekend of September 8th (post to come soon!),
so she was training in my sister-in-law L.
W will still be able to be my assistant if L can't make it, so I won't have to be too sad.



This wedding was so much fun! L and S were such a relaxed couple and made me relaxed.
We spent the morning at the church getting ready, headed to a local park for a few shots, and then went
back to the church for some more pictures and the ceremony.





I LOVE how the beach ones turned out!
This black and white is possibly one of my favorites of the year:




It is always fun when the wedding party is up for anything! 






I love the bouquet throwing tradition... the girls all reaching for it is so cute!



And the crazy couple... I still had sparklers left from my wedding in January so I decided to use them up!
They really compliment L's happiness!



Thank you SOOO much for letting me photograph your special day...
I had such a blast!

No comments: