Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Story time

As I promised in the previous post about this wedding I will tell the story of K and S. A day before my assistants wedding in July of 2010 I asked K if she would want to go on a blind date. I already knew that my cousin S would go. K said yes...maybe... So after helping set up the church on Thursday K and I had to run and pick a few things up. I suggested that we drive by S house just for fun. It happened to be a rain day for him (he works construction) and he saw us so of course we had to stop. I introduced the two of them and we left kinda awkward, hey we were just caught "stalking"... K was a little unsure about the blind date at this point in time.
 After my assistants wedding some of my friends and I went camping for the 4th of July. S was at the campground with a few friends and hung out on our site when K came to visit. For a few weeks S would stop by and ask about K and K would call and wonder about S. K said I could give S her phone number but she still wasn't sure...
 S called K on his birthday and asked if she would go out for dinner with him. She said yes. After that date K was a little skeptical still. It didn't help that thier first date some of S friends were sitting close to them in the restaruant. I told her to go on one more date...she did.
 And look what happened! I was so happy to see the two of them hit it off in the beginning of thier romance and I was so honored that they asked me to photograph thier wedding almost a year later!

 They had such a fun bridal party and at least 3 or 4 of these guys were on K and S "first date".
 S is so laid back!

Thank you so much K and S for letting me tell your story and letting me photograph your wedding!

3 comments:

Brita said...

Cute story and great pics, Liz. Your story shows how things work out if they're meant to be. Their wedding was so cute.

mom k said...

Makes my heart melt!

Katie L said...

Love this post, Liz. I love how you get to see the pictures thoughout the story:).