Friday, August 24, 2012

Celebrating 50 years

I photographed this family the day after E and J's wedding. They were such a welcoming family and invited me to stay for lunch after the shoot. This was the first time in a while that all the family was together to celebrate the grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I also did individual families while there.
 Grandma, grandpa with their children and spouses.
 Funny face.

 The whole group.
I did this photo shoot on a Sunday afternoon. Tuesday morning I received an email from the woman who had contacted me with some extremely sad news. Her brother-in-law had passed away. The family was so happy that they had these photos of him just a few days before. The entire family is in my thoughts as I'm posting tonight. Thank you so much for thinking of me to capture your family in everlasting photographs.

No comments: