Monday, August 13, 2012

Classic car and a wedding

Wendy and I got up early before E and J's wedding and traveled to their house to photograph the guys and breakfast. One of the groomsmen said we could have the Saturday off since he had instagram on his IPhone.   I have to admit some of his photos were pretty good. But I still don't want an IPhone...yet.
 E's dress was stunning. It was flowing with flowers, perfect for a summer wedding.
 Her shoes, which I loved!
Of course J had his car for a prop. I LOVE the American muscle cars and would have taken the bride and groom with the car for a six hour tour if they would have let me :)


 Bubbles...what more could you want?


 This old depot was just behind the church. I had so much fun using it as a backdrop.
 Just Married
 We did take a few along a nature trail.
 At a wedding a few years ago I did a "photo booth" well Wendy did while I photographed the reception. E and J had an actual photo booth at their wedding, and was it a hit! It was kind of like a guest book also. You went into the photo booth had four photos taken and then it printed two strips, one for an album for E and J and one for you to take home!

Thank you E and J for such a fun day!

No comments: